Monday, August 17, 2009

"And we know that all things work together for good..."

I know I haven’t posted anything in awhile, but hopefully I can get back into the swing of things. In the past 7 months since my last post, I’ve gone through so many different trials. Just to name a few....one of my best friends was diagnosed with cancer, my family’s house burned down, and just recently a little boy who was going to be in my Kindergarten class this school year died in a car accident. Through it all, God has shown me how great He is, and how small my trials are in comparison with the mightiness of His hands.

Trials have a way of bringing forth blessings. My friend had surgery and is now cancer free, my family is going to get a brand new house built for them, and during the little boy’s funeral, the church was packed and over 60 people accepted Christ as their Savior. The Lord has taught me the importance of trusting Him with everything. After all, He is in control of all things and knows what's absolutely best for my life and the lives of the people I love the most.

6 comments:

Aliene said...

Yes, all things do work together for those that love the Lord. He always has a lesson for us to learn
no matter how far along in our Spiritual life we are. It is so good to know we have a God that works for His glory and our good.

Deborah said...

I'm so late responding...I missed this post.
I'm sorry to hear of all the trials you've been through, but God is faithful and brings us through it all, doesn't he!
Hope to see you back posting.

Anonymous said...

From the time I have first gotten to know you, God has used you as a testimony to me. We all have people in our lives who are spiritual heroes and you are by far one of mine. I know that God is going to continue to bless your life abundantly as you walk with Him. Love Ya! ~Rebecca

The Loveless Family said...

My favourite passage is Psalm 27. Particularly, the last two verses. I hope nothing else has happened that has kept you from posting. I've been visiting various blogs and came across yours. God bless.

Tanya Ross said...

WOW, what an awesome path to walk. God is so good, at the time we do not see his way, but soon it unravels before us. Great post and I look forward to seeing more from you. God bless you truly and dearly. From Tanya

Belinda Jo Adams said...

I am sorry you are having problems. I hope you come back soon.