Monday, October 13, 2008

Falling in Love with Fall

Did I mention that I love fall? I love the smells! I love pumpkin flavored deserts and pumpkin spice fraps from Starbucks! I love the change in weather and wearing a jacket! And....I love Old Fashioned Sunday at church! By the way, you have to check out the beautiful Praline Pumpkin Cake made by Starr at http://cookingwiththepreacherswife.blogspot.com/. The recipe is included. Doesn't it look delicious?
Well, here are my fall bulletin boards:

This is my favorite board because it is the witnessing scarecrow.
Do you see the tract in his hand?

We love thanking God for His blessings!

This is my second favorite and takes the longest to do because of all the leaves,
which I got at Walmart a couple of years ago in the floral section.

My students are great blessings and love to be helpers.

Our back door- where we head out into the cool fall weather for recess.

Have a wonderful day!



7 comments:

Deborah said...

hello, I found you through Starr's blog, and thought i'd stop by and invite you to join the KJV blogroll. You can find it in my profile. Nice 'meeting' you!
~~~Deb

Leah said...

You did a great job on the bulletin boards! So cute!

Kathy said...

Thank you Leah for the encouraging words!

Vessels of Honor said...

Hey Kathy,
it's so neat to see other christian young ladies who are just like me~
Me and my mama love your bulletin boards, we will have use some of them in mama's sundayschool class.
thanks for the comment~
bekah~
psalm 5:11

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat, as usual you have found an outlet for your ever blossoming creativness: who would have thought it would come across so nicely on bulletin boards??? Good job! Love ya.
Your Friend (and so much more), Rebecca of the desert

Kathy said...

Bekah,

Thanks for your comment too. I'm glad you & your mama liked the bulletin boards :) Decorating can be so much fun!

Kathy said...

Rebecca the Desert Princess,
You have such a way with words. You are such a true friend and a sister I've always wanted. Through the years, you've been there through the blessings, trials, and the heartaches. I thank God for giving me a Proverbs 27:17 friend. Even though you are oh so far away, I am glad that you are just a phone call away. I can't wait until you start a blog.

Love ya more,
Kat