Saturday, October 11, 2008

Something to Laugh About

This past week, a student's parent came up to me smiling and told me the conversation she overheard her daughter telling a friend. We have been talking in class about obeying and when we obey, we do want God wants us to do, but when we disobey, we are listening to what the devil wants us to do. This is what she told her friend: "When we sin, we are listening to the devil and we're being like the devil, SO...then we'll have to sit on a tack all day!" I laughed because I knew she got the tack idea from that verse in a Sunday School song , "If the devil doesn't like it, he can sit on a tack." The joys of teaching!

1 comment:

JulieMom said...

That's so cute!! I love it when kids put things together on their own. (Even if it's a little misguided.

And feel free to ask any questions about missions that you want! And I'm glad you're enjoying the blog book. I need to work on it some more. It's been too long since I've updated! God bless.