Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kids Say the Cutest Things


Sunglasses have become the big thing in my Kindergarten classroom. When we go to recess, a couple of my students have to put on their cool (Cars, Batman, Princess) sunglasses or they just won’t be able to play at recess. I asked one of my girls if she had any sunglasses, and she replied, “Before I became a Christian, I had Hannah Montana sunglasses, BUT… I threw them away.” This is coming from a 5 year old. It made me smile and it blessed my heart because she knows that when you get saved, no matter how old you are, there is a difference in your life.


“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” II Corinthians 5:17


“And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.” Ephesians 4:24

“Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.” I Peter 1:16

No comments: